Quite simply, Abibifahodie translates to Afrikan Liberation. It is a term coined by Dr. Ọbádélé Kambon that encapsulates the need for Afrikan Diasporans with sense to take agency and create the terms that express...
Educational Home School Supplement for Children of African Descent and their Adult Parents, Guardians, Sebas and Jegnas
- Visual Snapshot for BAK2 – 1800 to circa 1900 10-3-2019
- Dr. Iya Adjua Hetheru Interview “ACCLAIM” 7-6-19
- What is the difference between Communism, Socialism, Capitalism, Theocracy, Pro-Black, Black Nationalism, Pan-Afrikanism, Afrikan-Centeredness, and Afrikan Communalism?
- “Art Of Research” Interview with Dr. Tdka Maat Kilimanjaro 5 16 19
- How does one defend themselves from being classified as Homophobic?