Quite simply, Abibifahodie translates to Afrikan Liberation. It is a term coined by Dr. Ọbádélé Kambon that encapsulates the need for Afrikan Diasporans with sense to take agency and create the terms that express...
Educational Home School Supplement for Children of African Descent and their Adult Parents, Guardians, Sebas and Jegnas
- The Importance of the Ka Ba Divine Relationship
- Dr. Tdka Maat Kilimanjaro presents: KA² 1-5-19
- RESTORING MAAT: A Discussion Between the Generations
- In Defense of Afrikan-Centered Scholarship from Unprovoked attacks by Meso-American so-called Scholars
- Condemning the Elders, while not condemning yourselves