Join us as Arnett teaches and brings his own experience in black business ownership, the community responsibilities that comes with it and the challenge of nurturing and raising our community youth. He brings clarity...
Educational Home School Supplement for Children of African Descent and their Adult Parents, Guardians, Sebas and Jegnas
- Visual Snapshot for BAK2 – 1800 to circa 1900 10-3-2019
- Dr. Iya Adjua Hetheru Interview “ACCLAIM” 7-6-19
- What is the difference between Communism, Socialism, Capitalism, Theocracy, Pro-Black, Black Nationalism, Pan-Afrikanism, Afrikan-Centeredness, and Afrikan Communalism?
- “Art Of Research” Interview with Dr. Tdka Maat Kilimanjaro 5 16 19
- How does one defend themselves from being classified as Homophobic?